W/NW Dog (yeah, I know, but she's a good dog, and I like the pic)

blakley

Tom, my condolences on the passing of Byron. Many of us know just how great the loss of such a companion can be.

If you can, take some small consolation from the fact that both Thomas Jefferson and John Adams also died on a July 4. I'm sure that Byron is with them now.

Tom,

Sorry for the accidentally insensitive posting. Didn't read you message. I am very sorry about the death of your beloved dog. I know how painful it is to lose a cherished pet. You have my deepest condolences.

--Alex

The dog in my picture was bred for shows and yappy and snappy. Only a leash held by the owner kept this charming animal from doing serious damage to my leg.

sorry about the loss Tom.

We had our Sheltie, George, pass away twenty-eight years ago and we've never forgot him. Definitely part of our family for 15 years.

They have their special place in our hearts and all we can do is to learn to live w/ the loss.

Best - Paul

Tom,

I'm very sorry to hear about Byron. I was also very torn up due the loss of a dear beagle best

friend. Finding another beagle to befriend (let's face it: to worship and do her every bidding!)

helped to ease the pain. Here is Marlene, who joined our family in January. M6TTL chrome.<div>00HHlm-31159284.jpeg.2f8b7be22df7f4f296b52449169b7bae.jpeg</div>