Where get a leica M6/M6TTL in Indonesia/Singapore/Kuala Lumpur

Hello to all!

Just got stolen my Leica M6 in Indonesia. For my ongoing work i need

to get a new or used (must be in perfekt working order)M6 or M6 TTL

or even MP or M7.

Does anyone have an idea where i can get one in Indonesia.

If in Indonesia i don't get one i will have to go to Sinapore or

Kuala Lumpur to get one. Any ideas where to buy there.

Thanks in advance, Chris

Dear Christian,

This what I found on photo.net....

-----------------

Both of the dealers below have used items of Leica equipment from time to time. With the contacts they have, even if they don't have what you're looking for in stock, they may be able to find it for you. They can also order new Leica equipment.<br> <br>

Bursa Kamera Profesional Lt 1 C6<br> Wisma Benhil<br> Jl Jend. Sudirman kav. 36<br> Jakarta 10210<br> Telp. 573 6688, 573 6038<br> (Speak to Koh Abeng) <br> <br>

Nissin Foto<br> Jl H. Agus Salim No. 40<br> Jakarta 10340<br> Telp. 326 644<br> (Speak to Harling)<br>

Hi Christian,

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.

I am selling my mint chrome M7 still complete with box etc. if you are interested. I'm

making room for an ala carte MP. I'm located in Jakarta.

You can reach me at Brahm@AfterhoursGroup.com or mobile at +6281310205030

Brahm

Christian

sorry to hear abolut the theft.

Ron's Camera in Adelphi Centre in Singapore usually has many Leica's & accessories. I don't know his E Mail address but you may try rchan@pacificnet.com or Google. Adelphi is across the street from the Peninsula Centre.

No bargains but usually first class goods.

The Bursa Kamera in Jakarta is your best bet for Leica stuff although I think he does not have any current stock right now.

In Singapore just go to Adeplhi or Peninsula Plaza where they have lots and lots of Leica, although prices in Singapore is not as good as the one I find in Jakarta.

By the way do you mind sharing how the theft took place. I live in Jakarta and I am always wary of bringing my Leica outside.

Christian,

Sorry to read about your camera. You can order Leica at:

JPC Kemang

Jl. Kemang Raya 47C,

Jakarta 12730,

Hunting (021)718-0487

Fax (021)718-2531

email : jpc@jpckemang.com

I hope the above will help. E-mail me should you need additional information.

Kevin

Christian,

If you don't find a replacement in Jakarta or Singapore, possible sources in KL are YL Camera in Pudu Plaza or Keat Camera. I don't have the contacts with me but if you post the question at photomalaysia.com, someone will have the contact details.

Good luck!

Dear Christian

If you are in Jakarta I will recommend Pa Kho Abeng. Also I am no longer in Jakarta I did a lot of business with him and I found him fair, knowledgeable and pleasant. He never had much of Leica M equiment but he can order quickly (a few days) from Hong Kong at good prices. He is more often at the store Bloc C6, Surdiman Ka 36 BenhillPusara (2 years ago tel 5736688 mobile 0811-196338) than at the other one in a famous plaza the anme of which I forgot. There is also another store on Keman Raya but I have not use it.

Good luck