What do u think about this photo?

The important question is not what others think about it but if it conveys a message about the way you saw the subject. Personally, I like it. It has drama and portrays a tenseness that makes it an "edgy" composition.

Photography is like writing, it provides a statement about how you see the world and how you would like others to see through your eyes and experiences. Writers write and photographers take pictures. Keep up the work.

Walter

Like the last picture you presented, I think this one relies on a cliched presentation. Tricks like this will not impress anyone who has seen them before. For the moment, concentrate on the subject and basic photographic principles, like light and composition. Whenever you see something interesting on this site, or in your daily life, try to put into words what grabbed your eye, in as much detail as possible.

I rather like it. Messing around with Photoshop like this is easily overdone but I think you've got the balance just about right. I especially like the way in which the two halves of the man are placed in opposition to one another. It works very well for me.