{W/NW}: New stuff 7

nels

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, great digital images.... canon is it ?

I believe you'll find more (canon digital images that is) on the various canon fori on the

internet, all good, all sharp and all grainless.....

and the good thing is that although quite a few "canon digital images" can be found here

on the Leica forum (for what ever reason, but I'm not complaining) lots and lots and lots

can be found elsewhere, so to all who actually like the canon digital imges posted here I

suggest you find the other sources on the internet and leave this forum as it's noted ... a

Leica forum !

If required I can post the links .....

other sources on the internet and leave this forum as it's noted ... a Leica forum !

Whining winging used Jonny Condom thinks his a moderator and can tell eveyone what to do.Bet he thinks he's John Wayne cause he wears a cowboy hat. Real photographers wear cowboy hats just to show they are real photographers....jeeze, they have got to have some proof.

Nels, the love of this forum HCB took 10's of thousands of photos the majority were crap.A few expectional ones made him famous(some set up)now they are all wonderful.

Onwards and upwards my friend keep using your middle eye and pressing that big button.

And no you don't need a Leica.

Allen Herbert; point taken, I'm entitled to my view, you to yours and this being a forum we

are both entitled to express them, that is the good things about fori.

But then I ask myself why do you need to express your views in such a manner ?

But then I ask myself why do you need to express your views in such a manner ?

Bored with your winging over and over again on the same topic....it's called nagging. I'm also very wicked....just can't help myself.

Post some photos be constructive.

I'll start loving you then.

Let me just explain this a bit further (I feel you need it)... It's all in the name, if I want to

see photos in genral, I would subscribe to a general photgraphy site, .... I don't and I

haven't. I subscribe to the Photo-Net leica site because I want to see and read about leica

equipement, now I am sure that if propriator of this comunity would of wished the Leica

forum to contain other than Leica topics he would of named it differently, maybe

something like "Leica and others" or "nice photos and Leica" or "do what you want here,

but I will call it a Leica forum" or "yes it's called Leica, but I don't really mean it" or a

multitude of other combinations, which if your lack of imagination requires I can start

listing for you....

But no .... what a surprise, it is called a "Leica Forum" now I leave it to your certaily most

vivid imagination to try and grasp what this might mean ! .... come on and surprise me....

now I leave it to your certaily most vivid imagination to try and grasp what this might mean ! .... come on and surprise me....

Ha, names and boxes,everything in it's place and in it's place everything. Special places for special hidden things.We belong to this box,you belong to that box...we might not like you if you do not belong to out box.

Open your mind Mr Box man look at the world around you......

I call it.......<div>00HE2V-31063184.jpg.ff904cc8f14fdf832c13f95573fd338d.jpg</div>

Jonny i'll make it really simple for you.

The majority of us Leica photographers also use other cameras.

We welcome other brand photographers to contribute to the forum as we see it as a benefit.

Folks also post and discuss Leica;they are in the majority...have a think.

The majority of us do not think we are superior(some do) because we use a Leica.

There, can you now quite the nagging?