I use them.. I find them very responsive. They do not ship as fast as MPIX who I use for individual prints but from a commerce perspective everything is handled so I dont have to.. The best thing is I have used them for 2 months and have received 2 very timely checks. There are some areas they can improve -- go to the forums on their corporate site for some of my suggestions.. I have called them a few times and have had executive management answer. I have had no complaints on the prints.

• 4 years later...

<p>I realize this is an old post, but I just thought it was important to mention how AWFUL Digibug is. I would never recommend them to anyone and I have already closed my account with them.<br>

I had a client order pictures from my site in the beginning of October of this year. I heard from her in November that she hadn't received her pictures and that Digibug told her they would contact me regarding the issues w/ the pictures. They never contacted me so I had to contact them. They responded to my email about 5 days after I sent it. Customer service (I use the term so very loosely) told me what the issue was with the order and I took care of it immediately and sent them a response back. I didn't hear back from them. I wrote again a week later asking if the order is now ok. No response. I wrote AGAIN asking if everything is ok and of course no response. I checked my statement and yes, of course, my client was charged in October, but she still hadn't recieved her pictures and I still didn't have a check. It's now the end of December.<br>

I'm actually about to close my account with them right now and I will be filling my client's order personally. I am seriously appalled by their complete and utter lack of caring/response on this issue. I can't possibly be the only person this sort of thing has happened to. It's ridiculous!</p>