I know that many of us had a trouble of getting static HTML website

mirror image of the flash version site. I found the soulution. Check

it out. My Flash is http://www.mayaphotostudio.ca and static HTML

version: http://www.mayaphotostudio.ca/html/

I think it looks pretty decent. If you like it and would like to have

mirror image in HTML of your Flash website contact Roman:

roman.urban@rogers.com

There is also embeded script that checks if the user has flash

installed and if not it automatically displays HTML version.

Looks great Dusan! I'm glad you finally got this to work out. What was the cost of the HTML site? How does that work, do you have a splash page for the customer to choose one or the other? or, does it just check your computer to see of the flash installed? What if you have flash installed, but don't have the high speed connection?

Thanks Mark, I will fix those tags.

Kari, there is a script that should detect if the person viewing your website has FLASH installed. If yes, it will automatically show him the FLASH version, if not it will show him the static HTML version. So you don't really need splash page, but if you want you can have a splash page. Also the HTML version is hooked to the same admin site that your existing flash website. So if you need to modify the content, you do it only once and it will reflect in both versions.

Send an email to the guy about pricing but I believe that you will be very happy.

Dusan

Keep the web site name (if you mean URL) out of the title bar. It will only cause havoc with search engines. :)

The best title you can have from a "get your web site seen" stand point states 1. What you do. 2. Who you are. 3. Where you are.

So! For your site, I might state for a home page title:

Wedding Event and Portrait Photography - Maya Photographic Studio - Mississauga Ontario

This will help to index your site under wedding photography, portrait photography, even Mississauga wedding. Now, while this will be a little more onerous to your user's bookmarks, if you don't get the users to your site in the first place, who will be bookmarking it?? :)

It would also be helpful to have a different title on each page (just the leading portion of the title). An example, you might have Wedding and Portrait Price List - Maya Photographic Studio - Mississauga Ontario on the price list page.

Each page you can get some key terms into the title will get your visibility on search engines that much higher. Just don't go overboard. :)