Camera bag for D70s; Slingshot 200 or Tamrac 9

jean melissa

I have a Crumpler 4milliondollar home bag that will hold the camera with a lens attached and an extra lens. I just bought the Slingshot 200 and that held the camera with lens attached,2 other lenses, quantum battery pack, sb800, all of my cables, cards and accessories. It was perfect. I bought it because i ride a motorcycle and needed something that was sturdy and easily accessible when i'm off of the bike. It works like a charm.

you might want to look athe the Tamrac Velocity 9. it will fit your current requirements and have some spare space for a bottle of water or so. i have one and it is pretty good, though the padding is a little less firm than when i bought it. but i have abused it pretty well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Slingshot 200 and am able to store a 350D with grip, Canon 70-200 f/4, Tamron 28-75, Tokina 12-24, 420EX flash and several small items in it. This setup is fairly heavy, but was easy to carry and all day on a recent trip to Paris with a lot of handling it in tight spaces (full Metro trains) too, where i just put it in the "belly position".

The only thing i did not like so much was, that it is nearly impossible to fit any kind of berverage in this bag.