Color difference between Bridge and CS2

The color of my photos are different in Bridge than they are in CS2. I am

assuming that this isn't supposed to be and I am hoping someone can guild me

in the right direction to correct this problem. My monitor has been calibrated

with a Spyder2 Express and the problem is the same with jpeg and raw photos.

The same goes if I pull the photo up with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer as

well, I then have the same photo with three different color schemes. I will

say the that the color difference between Bridge and CS2 are no where near as

drastic as the Windows picture viewer is compared to the other two. Any help

would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me crazy! Thanks Trevy!

I have the same problem and I gave up. When I view pics in Bridge, CS2, windows picture and fax viewer, and some Canon EOS utilities that came with it , they all look different. Not only this, but I dont know which image is more realistic. I know it sounds dumb, but this is what it is. Maybe someone else can cast some light on this matter here.

How much difference do you see between Photoshop CS2 and Bridge? I have CS2 and Bridge on a PC and have not noticed any difference, but maybe I am not looking close enough.

Windows Picture and Fax Viewer is not color managed like Photoshop and Bridge, so I would not consider color issues with it a problem. If your image has sRGB profile it will look close with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, but if it's anything else colors will not be correct.

The difference in color btween Bridge & CS2 is minimal but there is a noticable difference. The pictures in Bridge seem a bit less saturated and a slight bit darker. This makes things a little difficult to figure out which is a true representation of the color of the photo. I realize I could print pictures and compare but that does not seem like it should be the answer. I have to be missing something obvious right in front of my face. Hopefully someone can show me the light..er...color! Trevy!

You need to synchronize the color management settings between Bridge and Photoshop. Set up your color preferences in Photoshop first, then load the same configuration in Bridge (North American Prepress is a good place to start, but if you customize it in Photoshop, I believe you can save the config file and load it in Bridge). The color settings dialog boxes in both applications will tell you if they synchronized or not.

I tried locating the color settings in bridge and annot find the option in the edit dropdown or any of the other drop downs. Upon reading the manuel it says that you need Adobe Creative Suite in order to get the Bridge center(which alows you to syncronize across all the adobe applications). My question would be then I have to have Creative Suite in order to have the two have the same color? Is there no way to manually input the color settings in Bridge without Creative Suite? I don't really want to pay to buy Creative suite(as I will probably not) just so the two show color the same since I have the settings want in CS2. Any answers or suggestions?Trevy!