Help I need to set up a website and gallery quick

melissa_clatos

I am new the photography business and just got my first "big" reunion gig

today! My problem is that they are finishing up the program this weekend and I

need to have my info in the program. I have been looking at shutterfly.com to

host my gallery. Does anyone use them? there are several others out there and

I need advice on which to use. Any ideas on how to set something up quick?

I haven't used shutterfly pro as they dont have all the products and services I would want. I use www.printroom.com - there you have a storefront you can use with you own logo and can incorporate that into your own website once you get that up. If you sign up you will have your own url you can put in the flyer. Email me at todd at yourimagemasters dot com if you have more questions and I can tell you more.

Thanks for all the info. I am trying to set up a site with Yahoo. I will check into the labs everyone mentioned. I want to upload pictures to a site. Have the customers go to the site view their photos and order what they want. I will check out he sites mentioned above. Thanks any other advice is greatly appreciated

smugmug all the way. I'm new to it and already I'm amazed at how simple it is! check mine

out http://poiemaphotography.smugmug.com I've only had it a week or two and already have

sold lots of photos. Love it!! Well worth the money. Better to spend a little than to get

something free and it look cheesy or not professional. People don't look at non-professional

galleries as professional. Trust me.