Feedback on 1st wedding and slideshow format

steve goldhaber

Steve,

I think the images were very good-I say "think" because so many flashed by so quickly I couldn't enjoy them. The choice of music was so annoying I turned off the sound, and I'm a music lover. All that said, if this music is what you client chose and they want an MTV feel to their slide show, then it's great. For me, I'd like different music and slower transitions so I can enjoy your work.

Bravo on the pics, ?'s on the slide show.

Paul

I am finding that slideshows are such a matter of personal taste. I showed my family some samples of very professionally done slide shows ($$$)from some other photographer friends of mine and they really didn't care for them. I'm sure you will get some who like your show and some who don't,and I mean the presentation not the pictures.

I personally liked it and I'm thinking that knowing it was your first job it might have made a difference. But for a first time it sure was a great effort. The pictures are teriffic. You captured the mood of the event very nicely. I didn't think the flow of the slideshow was too fast. Most people don't want to take a lot of time to look at a slideshow. My own promo show is almost 6 minutes long, maybe that's too much.

Anyhow, keep up the great work.

Lou

• 2 weeks later...
I like the intro to the end. It shows the story and the process of how the day went along. I went to a wedding on sept 9th. I had taken pictures that were mostly candid and posed. I was able to show the inside view of the wedding and not so formal.