24mm

Hi Andrew;

Its a superb lens; one of the best Leica made!

Unfortunately, it did not get utilized much and I could not get used to the separate finder! Hopefully, somebody else can make better use of it.

Abid:

I use the 21mm. Also needs a different finder.

I just measured the field of view with the viewfinder and memorized it. Now I don't use the

viewfinder so much. I see through the camera's finder and add a little more in my head.

You have such a big depth of field, that sometimes you don't even have to focus.

For me, this works.

DG

A truly stunning lens performance wise, as you can see from this thread, some people don't like using the add-on viewfinder (focus with the standard finder, then frame with the add-on), however the 24 ASPH is one of the best Leica designs ever.

... true - I use the 24 quite a lot and it is a great companion when walking in the city and doing landscapes etc... also works on bars and indoors to catch the scene around you.

The picture qualtiy pusheds film to it�s total limit - I never ever never had a lens before that has both contrast and sharpness to this point ... unbelivable and a save purchase