CE Nelsons Around the Contiguous 48 in 90 days?

Ohh the last post in here kills me!<a

href="http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?

msg_id=00BomX">LINK</a>? When the hell did I order this camera!

HA HA good one Lance. Sounds like me. or my wife. What the hell did

you buy now! I wonder how many others have forgotten they have

volunteered. CE, Better send out a reminder email.

Obviously I don't seem to be workng very hard today......

A few days ago I got a package in the mail. I wasn't expecting any packages so it had me curious why I was getting something from Montana.

I opened it up and started pulling out these packages of powdered pancake mix and salad dressing mix. I'm sure the look on my face was priceless as I tried to figure out just what the heck was going on.

Digging a little deeper into the package I found the film I'd forgotten I'd bought off Ebay. The seller has a side business where they sell the powdered mixes and just threw them in as a "bonus".

Alan

I got my book contract in the mail today, which I promptly signed and returned post haste. Poetry. No money in this, but I seem to be fairly good at it. What my parents always feared, that I would be good for nothing. In this way, of course, I have met (and exceeded perhaps) their expectations!

Tomorrow then, celebratory Pentacon shots in the air! 50mm worth.

Have no fear for reminders. As the camera moves along, each new recipient notifies me when the camera arrives. In turn, I provide them with the details for forwarding the Ansco and also cc: the next party in line to give them the heads-up.

Looks like we now have California and Virginny in the mix. Rock.

<I>The part that has me going, though, is WHERE do I go for some photos that are representative of the State?</I><P>

Tell us what state you're in and we'll tell you what the rest of us think about it. ;-)<P>

Alan

Alan,

A few years ago I purchased a nice Rolleicord Va on eBay. Sent payment the next day. About a week and a half later a box arrives. Inside is a very nice Olympus 35, rebadged as a Tower. Hmmm. Nice disguise? Do 'cords shrink in the mail? Seller had a bit of confusion from too many items listed all at once and was extremely nice about correcting it. Even offered to let me keep the Tower for $25. Sorry now I turned him down on that. Still have the Rolleicord though. That's why I never list over two or three items at a time when I sell things.