Who's in Las Vegas and wants a free lunch?

fotografz

Happy anniversary! The one and only time I was in Las Vegas in the summer it was like 117 degrees and I couldn't wait to get back to nice cool Miami. I'll vouch for the fact that spending an hour or two with Marc will be both an enjoyable and an enlightening experience, free lunch or not.

Happy 10th Marc! Well, you're going to be in my "back-yard"...(I'm 125 miles up the road). But while I'm down there quite a bit, this weekend isn't one of those times. It is a tad toasty right now, but cooler than it was a month ago when it did hit 117 in Vegas for a few days. I had to spend 2 weeks (came home on the week-end) for some schooling and a photo shoot n July. Anyway...take your wife on the gondola in the Venetian, she'll love it. If you want to see a fabulous show, see "Love" at the Mirage. It's the newest Cirque du Soleil in town based on the life of the Beatles. It's truly worth every penny. I know you are leaving tomorrow...but if you need any tips from "a local" let me know! P.S. Like where to eat and not....

No need for Photokina. Already ordered next years' gear Bogdan ... Primary of which is the

Leica M8. Got an insider peek at the spec's, and it'll alter my wedding style back to it's

beginnings if the camera lives up to it's promise on paper. Can't wait.

I also changed my mind and am taking the Hasselblad H2D/39. Entire kit with 4 grip

batteries, charger, CF cards, 100/2.2 & 50/2.8 + 1.7X fits into a Lowpro Omni Traveler.

Don't need a flash for fill because it's built in : -) I can't even fit the 1DsMKII, 580EX and

two L lenses etc. in that bag.

Reason for not using the M ? ... been there done that twice already. Same with the Canons.

Looking for a whole new take on it with super res shots.

Sorry there aren't any p.net folks in Vegas. Woulda been cool to meet up in person.

Happy Anniversary Marc. My wife and I just celebrated our 18th. Also, thank you for the inspiration and education your posts always provide. I've learned alot from you over the years.

Bring the new Leica down to the Hocking Hills in Ohio check out the leaves this fall. They're incredible.

John