Canon USA & Canada- are lenses the same?

tom_schillaci_jr.

"both lens are produced in the same factories where cheap labor is plentiful, and unions

are illegal, rest assured."

Actually the EF 28-135 IS USM is made in Japan where labor is expensive and unions are

legal, rest assured.

Sometimes the light’s all shining on me. Other times I can barely see.

- Robert Hunter

Everyone complains about high taxes and expensive products in Canada, but since moving to the UK I have discovered that taxes are not only high -- perhaps higher than in Canada -- but goods and services are expensive too. When I lived in Canada I always moaned about camera supplies being cheaper in the USA. Now that I live in the UK, I'm moaning about camera equipment and supplies being cheaper back home in Canada.

Hi Jack, Well that's not my picture, but don't tell anyone ok. ;o)

And my 20d works great outside in the winter but I don't. :o)

Have a look at my Pictures sometime by the way.

Can someone tell the American's to send up some warm weather? I am getting tired of winter and snow, but just make sure they don't send up the polluted air at the same time Please! ;o)

Puppy Face, I wish I were in Hawaii or one of the Islands right now! I have never been but would like to one day. :o)

Take care everybody.

DK.

P.s. I buy my stuff online here in Canada from a Canadian store, if any Canadians want to know a great place to buy here let me know and I will tell you.

Oh and to Remind us Canadians of Spring here's a picture I took.

Its not to far away. ;o)<div>00BD08-21955084.jpg.bd20c035d7b670bc6cafc70071888981.jpg</div>

You better send me an Email Steven, I am not sure if we are allowed to advertise on here and I don't want Bob to delete the thread because of me. ;o)

If Bob says it ok to put it on here I will but otherwise I am not going to.

It's not my store or anything but I have bought my stuff from them for the last 3 years and I always look around first to see who has the best price and they always seem to have the best price. And I have never had a problem with them even when I returned a lens once.

Anyways I got to go and will not be on the Internet for the rest of this day but will be back on tomorrow for a bit.

Take care.

DK.

P.s. One more thing, depending on were you live in Canada you might not have to pay PST, only the GST. But since I live in Ontario I do have to pay it. :o( but they are still the best place here for price and service.