Free stuff #2

Today's offering is a plastic craptastic Savoy 6X6 on 620 camera. Works fine but needs to be cleaned up after decades of disuse. Nice looking lens. No fiddly shutter speed and aperture controls to confuse you. Classic black body with astonishing (?) red wind knob and shutter button. Wasn't this one of Herbert George's better ideas? Pay the postage, it's yours.

Jordan, how about a 2nd craptastic Herbert George special to go with that Savoy. I've got a Birdseye Flash camera just waiting for you to put it back into use. A bit dusty, but seems to be working fine. The previous owner left batteries in the flash which leaked so the flash will need some rewiring (I've cleaned up the corrosion). Heck, I'll even throw in the 4 or 5 flashbulbs I've got lurking in my basement. Yours for the price of postage, and I'm in Canada (Toronto).

The 620 takeup spool is still inside -- come to think of it, you'll need a second spool to respool 120 film for that Savoy.

Yikes! This is beginning to resemble a very twisted Christmas.

Toss it in a shoebox and mail it off. I'll e-mail you with info.

I feel kinda bad about snapping at all three offerings though; if someone else comes along I'd be willing to share the plasticky craptastickness.

Jordan R. Urie