discovered the benefits of file browser, I'd like to use it. The

brower window has gotten "stuck" under the main window. I cannot see

the header in order to drag it around (like to another monitor) or to

minimize it. All other windows or pallets work OK. I tried reset

pallets, didn't work. Tried removing Options menu bar, file browser

just tucks under main menu bar. Tried restarting numerous times. Any

ideas?

Boy, that's a tricky one.

Idea #1-- Try going to Window (in Photoshop), and unchecking Options. That might give you enough extra space to see the File Browser Header and resize it or move it down a bit.

Idea #2-- Can you increase your screen resolution to something much higher than it's already set at? When you open Photoshop, it may open in a different proportion than it is right now, again possibly giving you the chance to see the File Browser header and move the window.

How the hell did you manage to do that in the first place?

Give this a shot if you're on windows....

Click File->Browser

This will select the browser

press Alt and - at the same time.. you should see a menu popup... go to move... press your up arrow and the browser should come sailing into view...

All good suggestions, but none of them seem to work. The problem is that the header is totally tucked under the main menu (removing options simply slides it up farther) and I can not grab the header to move it. It seems to be stuck in the upper left corner. I cannot even see the little black triangle to click on that. I can resize it by moving the lower right corner only. Most unusual.

I appreciate all of your responses and hopefully someone will have another suggestion. Would hate to have to re-load the program.

Thanks again, Karen<div>00BUta-22347384.thumb.jpg.f3c1993ed01fa71bd75f8a8705147ca9.jpg</div>

I just tried the reset pallet locations and it worked, and I also tried my suggestion again by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+O then Alt+-(minus) then the down arrow once, press enter, then press your down arrow again and the window should move down...