i made some money today

On second thought, since you're going to buy Leica MP black beast and leica lens all the

way, that $600 would pay for the Leica MP winder. Do it quick before Leica put up its

prices.

PS did you managed to get hold of the Sultan of Brunei yet?

Frank,

don't let the other replies tick you off. I guess most of them are meant funny anyway. You are the best thing that happened to this forum for quite some time and I enjoy your posts a lot.

Maybe this stranger knew something about your GSN that you were not aware of....(x-files music starts here...)

But to get this on topic a bit more: you have been using the CL and that 40 'cron next to your GSN now for a few weeks. How do they compare? Any thoughts?

cheers, Maik

I'm not ticked off. I expected these responses when I started the thread.

Regarding the CL, I've only been taking a few pictures per day. I've been very busy but the CL is the camera I carry around with at all times these days. I just dropped off my second roll of film for processing today. It's color film this time. At this point I can't compare the pics from the GSN and CL.

I guess that guy found out I had 2 brand new GSNs and just had to have one. Actually, I'm kind of sorry it's gone. I don't like selling my treasures. They're difficult to replace. I still miss my first Voigtlander Vitomattic 11.