Film for Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2

I have a Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2 thats in, what I can tell, near

perfect condition. I was wondering if someone out there could tell

me what type of film it takes and where you can get it, as I'd love

to try it out and see if it's in as good condition as it seems. The

camera was my late fathers, and would be great to take pictures with

the same camera. I have pictures if you'd like to see, check my

folders. Thanks in advance for any advice you can send my way.

Thanks for the prompt answers! I thought it took 120, but the "pro shop" in town here said that they did'nt make film for this camera anymore! I've had questionable experiences with this shop before, so I'm not too surprised. Again, thanks for the info, I'm going to pick some up today if I can.

If you do run into problems, the easy way to check for leaks is to shine a bright flashlight into the back of the bellows in a dark closet and inspect the front. Try to block any of the light leaking from the back to increase your eyes' sensivitiy, and do give yourself a few minutes to condition to the darkness.

Thankfully, Zeiss Ikon chose a very high quality material for the bellows on their folding cameras. The Agfa Isolette I owned had bellows like Swiss cheese, and green cheese in the focusing helicoid :)

Count me as one person that actually likes the fewer exposures in 120 format. 36 exposures seems like an eternity sometimes in 35mm. Your so-called "Pro Shop" sounds like a joke if they don't know how to spot a 120 camera.

Hey Mike K., that's exactly how I checked them and the bellows look great, I appreciate the advice nontheless.

Did'nt mean to sound like I was complaining about the number of exposures, just kind of a shock after being used to 36's.

As for my non-pro shop (lol) there's been more than one incident there that had my head spinning. I've decided not to continue being a customer there, as they obviously have no interest in helping their customers, but I digress.

Took the first roll in today, so we'll see what the results are in about a week (give or take). I'll post the final product when they come in.