DFW bridal and engagement locations?

kenneth_richardson

I'm trying to find some good places to take brides for their portraits. As well as couples for the

engagement sessions, but I don't want to keep taking them in the usual places. I've done the canal in Las

Collinas, and loved the images; but I want more places to suggest than that. I would prefer to have a

couple indoor, and a couple outdoor places to go depending on the weather. Any suggestions would be

much appreciated.

The FW downtown is great for engagement shoots. Very Texan. Deep Ellum is a very urban

place. Lot's of color! Take a look at www.f8studio.com they are in the area and under Bridal

He mentions where he's shot some and a few suggestions of areas where shoots would be

great to take. They also have awesome pictures for inspiration. Good Luck.

My familiy just moved back to Ft.Worth from living in Alaska for the past 18 years. back home

but totally different!

Take Care

Texasphotoforum.com is an advertiser here on phot.net. Check out their Weddings Forum and the Dallas/Fort Worth Forum. At the very top of the DFW Forum is a thread about locations. Several other threads address this.

In the Weddings Forum, do an Advanced Search, Not a plain Search, for dallas, looking in Search Entire Posts, NOT Search Titles Only. After you see who's who, you can also search on the individual photographers, such as cmalana(Carlo Malana).

You will have to register to see the threads and posts. No charge. It has exactly what you are looking for.