Dry Creek Photo, Printer Profiles Custom

What has your experience been with this company? I sent them two

emails to see if they're still in business and have received no

response. I hope they're still in business because I need custom

printer profiles. Have you received a custome printer profile from them?

I ordered a profile about two months ago. I've tried to contact them several times - both through email and phone. I've never received my profile. I need to call my credit card company and get the charge taken off. On the other hand, I ordered a profile from Cathy's and recieved it within a week.

The person who is Dry Creek Photo has been very ill and not able to keep up with his email or producing profiles from what I've read at Rob Galbraith. I don't know what the current situation is. Despite your frustration and obviously your desire to get a profile or at least your money back, I can say from my experience from many postings by satisfied customers and his comments here at Photo.net and other distinguished boards that you haven't been ripped off by an unscrupulous supplier. Dry Creek Photo is a reputable supplier of profiles. Rather you're the victims of unfortunate circumstance. You certainly have the right to get your money refunded. Just don't be unnecessarily rude too or angry at the chap.

I don't believe that I was 'rude' at all. In fact I've been very patient and haven't posted anything that was unnecessarily harsh. I've also heard many good things in the past about Dry Creek photo, so I've chalked up my experience to a more isolated case due to an illness.

I sent prints for profiling to Dry Creek Photo around February 22 and payed via PayPal. I have not received my profile yet and I have sent them four (4) e-mail but without any respond. I have also contacted PayPal but they can do nothing to get me my money back. I have read a lot of positive words about Dry Creek Photo and I feel sympathy for the person if he's ill but in the same time it's frustrating then you don't get any response.