second hand nikon in singapore

sasa_kosanovic

You can try http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20

It's a very active forum with lot's of people selling their stuff there. Otherwise, you can head down to town (City Hall) and go to Peninsular Shopping Centre. A shop there called The Camera Workshop sells good 2nd hand stuff. If you're really desperate, leave your email, I'll give you my contact so if you need help when you come over, feel free to call me.

Welcome to Singapore.

Hi Ruijie Li,

I am also coming to Singapore at 24th of April,05 . I would like to sale some lens of my Nikon F70 setup and buy Nikon D70 + kits and other stuffs. I want to explore the second hand market and need help. Would you please help me out? My email is saif.mcc@gmail.com.

Best regards,

-Saif

• 9 months later...

Hi all,

I am now in Singapore and come from Holland. I want to upgrade my D70 kitlens by buying a good lens for a reasonable price. Via google I arrived here and I see that are many good second hand stores in Singapore. But I am just a beginner with photography. There are many things I don't know. So would someone like to help me, to give me advices? I want to go to the stores for taking a look. Would someone likes to join me?