Just a couple

gene m

Gene, we don't get the snow cover that your New Englanders are afforded. I realize you hate the stuff, but my heart sings like a wire when white winter hits the deck.

Your creeks seem to be graced with lovelier woods and boulders. Nothing wrong with these Ozarks, nothing at all, but the grass is always greener elsewhere and I can't help myself wondering.

E-mail an address and I will kite you a print of my "portrait".

Janice

I was looking at your excellent website when I was struck by this marvelous quote.

"Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again."

Wow.

Gene: 'Mate'? :-)

Glad you like the website. I had to take a lot of stuff off it recently to make room for other things. 10mb is not enough, one day I'll get around to finding a bigger space.

Re the quote, I agree it's excellent, can't remember where I found it but it was credited to Henri Cartier-Bresson.

Every time I read it, I'm inspired to get out there & photograph the things and people I see every day and take for granted.