The quickest and easiest thing to do is to open the doc file so that the entire file is visible on your monitor. Then use the PRTSC key on your keyboard and open up your favorite image processor program like photoshop. Open a new document and then paste the screenshot from your clipboard. Trim as needed and save as a jpeg. No special software required!

Are you printing this on an offset printer (as opposed to a laser printer or an inkjet

printer)?

If so, JPEG's are really only good for web display and aren't really the best choice for offset

printing. If you can convert to PDF, that would be the easiest way. Are you using Mac OS X?

You can convert ANY document into a PDF with a Macintosh. If not, I know there's an Free/

Open Source PDF converter but I've forgetten the name. Go to sourceforge.net and search

for "PDF converter".

I looked at the site Dai recommended, and it seems to do it. However, I would make sure it

can output the resolution (300dpi) you need for good prints at the size you are talking

about. Properly made PDFs are vector-based, so you can scale them to any size and then

convert to another format to get the right resolution.