Fuji B/W film available in Far East?

rj

I'm working in Hong Kong for 2 weeks and I can't seem to find any

Fuji Neopan 400 film anywhere. Kodak film abounds, and some places

stock Ilford Delta.

The search engines reveal names of places which I can't seem to

find - any recommendations?

Photo Scientific @ Stanley St it's nearer the Lan Kwai Fong End - go up

D'Aguilar St, first right turn - right there at the corner next to the 1010 shop on

the left after you turn

Failing that another shop (forget the name) further on the right on Stanley St,

almost opposite the Apple store

Thanks Mark -

My apologies. I had tried Photo Specific and their stock contained Fuji Neopan 400 in 35mm format in 24 exposure rolls only. 120 roll format is harder to come by.

I can't say I've taken well to Stanley Street - apart from the shop you mentioned - which stocks Polaroid Type 55 P/N, infrared black and white/colour film along with tungsten film and high speed film.

Regards

Thanks Gregory - I'll try the Peninsula side. Some of the names which come up on the websearches may be traders who have ceased trading.

Mark - the Neopan 400 (35mm) held by Photo Scientific had an expiry date of December 2003.

Happy Lunar New Year.

Sorry to hear that. The irony of Hong Kong is that you can find just about any camera you want here, but not film. Outside of a few shops like Photo Scientific, no one stocks anything but the usual Kodak and Fuji films.

If you are on Kowloon side, check out Kowloon Photo Supplies on Woosung Street in Yaumatei. They have a pretty good stock and I have seen Neopan there before.

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks again Mark -

I didn't know of Kowloon Photo Supplies. I'll check it out. You're spot on about the repertoire and diversity of cameras here.

Lutz - I like Dirk's services very much, especially for the more obscure film and sheet film. Fuji Neopan 400 was just one of those films I hadn't anticipate would be hard to come by. I'll get in touch with Fuji HK next week.

Regards.