Jeff Ascough seminar....any interest in transcripts?

kevin m.

Jeff Ascough is giving a 3-day seminar on wedding photography in late

February. Unfortunately, it's in England! I was wondering if there

would be any interest here if he were to make some sort of text

version of the seminar available. I sent him a private email, but

he's out of the office until after New Years. Would anyone here

besides me be

interested in paying something for it?

<p>

If you haven't seen his work, check out <a

href=http://www.jeffascough.com>his website.</a> A link to

information about

the seminars is <a href=http://www.focus-talks.co.uk/>here.</a>

Click on the "speakers" link to get the info on his presentation.

Hi Guys

Sorry Kevin. I'm not in the studio so I haven't picked up your email. I am on the boards for a couple of days though.

The seminar is broken into three sections which are repeated each day for three days. It's not a three day seminar.

I am also presenting a similar seminar in the States (less the business aspect) in March. Full details are at www.digitalweddingforum.com click the convention link.

If there is enough interest I will look at possibly taping the UK seminars.

Jeff

Me too, Jeff. Your true journalistic approach is something I'm deeply impressed by and do not hear enough about. So many seminars are geared to digital this, that, and the other, so I'm definitely looking for something that encompasses more of my style. I'm an available light junkie and a minimalist, especially in my child photography, but admittedly, I often chicken out and opt for the "safety" in flash. Business...always need help there! So, sign me up!

I'm interested in actually attending the US seminar in March. If I had known about the

ones in England sooner, I would've made that one.

Always something new to learn. And I really have given serious thought to completely

shooting a few weddings with the M cameras and film alone like I used to.

Thanks for the heads-up, Jeff.

<p>

Jeff's U.S. seminar is at 10:00a.m., Monday March 21st at the DWF (Digital Wedding Forum) Convention in Las Vegas. The convention runs from the 20th thru the 23rd, and costs $295 per person. Only DWF members can attend, and yearly membership costs $75. The Westin Hotel is offering a rate of $129 a night for convention attendees.

<p>

Here's a <a href=http://www.digitalweddingforum.com/Convention/semsked2.php>link</a> to the convention homepage.

I am, actually. My wife could be my tourguide, for once, if she's able to go, as she's been to Vegas several times for business, but I never have. Maybe we could use her bonus points to upgrade our room to something Elvis would approve?!

I would mainly go to see Jeff's presentation, but I have to admit that a few others sound like info I could use just as much. Dealing with the business side, and tackling Photoshop successfully for starters....<div>00AY1M-21055684.jpg.7fb9f924f24a3c68727d7c8999df19fa.jpg</div>

Got the thumbs up from the little woman! (we go every year anyway 'cause Susan loves it

there).

Ahhh, a totally M vacation/business trip. Gotta buy a brick of B&W film for this one.

Okay, Kevin we have to hook up while there and have dinner, and/or go to the Freemont

area with our fastest lenses.<div>00AY2n-21056584.jpg.ac6894f2bf05d45b761fc3e3af3f7cce.jpg</div>