Buying CRT for future use in the next 4 years?

I just answered another similar post. I also got a crt last year because the large LCD were slow and not at least 1280x1024. But last week I ordered an 19" LCD panel (as big as 21"crt viewable) after doing some research reading test reports. The Viewsonic VP912b is what I ordered, google it a read its test reports. Then use pricegrabber to find cheapest deal. I found out it is about twice as bright as other LCD and has a 12ms response time so no image ghosting with fast gaming action or dvd movies. It is also ready for HDTV 720P so this is a plus. The Viewsonic got as good a mark on text as on photographic reproduction of colors. I only see one reason to order a 21" crt today with a model that essentially equals the CRT in most specs, and that is initial price. However if you figure in 24/7 electicity costs crt vs. LCD in the long run the LCD which have dropped 25% in the last year are almost equal cost over time of years.

Cuong you can always use a small high quality 17" TFT for color adjustment next to your big CRT screen :-P . In my work neighbourhood i still see some 21" Eizos . Other than a little burning out and lowered contrast these big pro CRT still last after some 8 years. My little Eizo 17" TFT blows the socks of them if it comes to image adjustments.