labels? and inkjet medium title?

I have finally gotten into a show, years from my galley management class at college, yes

I'm slow. I can not remember what info I need to have on that little card that sits off

to the side of the print. Title, date, my name, price, medium? anything else? Also any ideas

on how to lay it out, where does the name go in

relation to the title?

Finally I am showing my photographs printed from an Epson inkjet printer (pigment ink)

on archival matte paper. Not wanting to startup a debate that it's not a "true" giclee print.

Any ideas on what to call an inkjet print without calling it an inkjet print?

thanks for any and all help, jeff

ps. Please excuse if this has been discussed before, I'm sure it has, however I just don't

seem to understand the proper search code.

Inkjet prints are indeed "giclee" prints. Giclee is just some snob's idea of taking a French word that means something like "ink squirt" and using it to make inkjets sound more art-like. I've seen gallery prints labeled "Archival Inkjet Print" and that seemed reasonable enough to me. As for all the other stuff, you should ask the gallery what they would prefer. They'll have a standard they like to use, and you can use that or some variation of it, if there are details that are important for you to convey.