More Ciro-flex goodness

It is becoming increasingly difficult for me to think "small". I have two of these at 14" and 2 at 20" for print output and all look just fine. I had to struggle with some flower work I did last Spring using a borrowed N90s, just couldnt get above 8x10 without blowing out. I can't wait until April comes around.

CE Nelson - Vanity Garden Photographer

Screw working for a living.<div>009PlF-19531884.jpg.cfccc64f72ddaeb0a222ba5d4aa49aa9.jpg</div>

Thanks CE!. I use Vuescan which is easier but something wrong with the color. Maybe the Epson software is more attuned to Fuji negatives.

Anyway, aside from the camera, I think there's something reassuring about the square format in your photos, and the selective focus of the medium format really stands out.

Cheung - I've noticed the Epson will sometimes fubar a frame or two when trying to scan 35mm negs. I can't figure out how or why this occurs, but think it might be due to some light leaking around the frames? Not sure. It sounds like you are shooting slides though, yes?

Are you getting green- or yellow-ish images when you preview?

Nice photos. I can only assume you were lucky enough to find a good example that is in perfect adjustment. With old cameras, I think there is a lot of luck involved - unless you are willing to have the camera professionally cleaned and adjusted - which hardly makes economic sense with a camera as cheap as the Ciroflex, unless you can do it yourself.