Type of wedding album printing

opus_moon

I recently went to a bridal show and saw that many photographers

offered albums which had the photos in a collage layout, printed

directly on the album page. Does anyone know what this is called

and where you could go to get your own photos printed this way?

Done in Photoshop at home? It's simple in ps with making a new document and dropping your photos onto it. Or is there a link to something specific that you're talking about Tim? I'm sure there are templates also offered by these online printers as well. But if you have photoshop, it's easy to make strokes and borders on your images and then put a few images on a single page.

I use General Products software for their Digital Vision Collection. The great thing is that I can offer GP's album or print the 10x10 s at my local lab and use the I-Mount system from Art Leather for a less expensive version of the album. Check it out. The software IS a little pricey - $250. They apply $50 toward your first album order. I really like the software - it is all PS layers and everything is customizable. There are over 300 templates. I use it for senior albums and for baby books as well if I have taken the babie's newborn, 3, 6 9 and12 months portraits. Parents and Brides LOVE this tyoe of thing and it is really easy to do.

Steph