OT : THIS is hilarious!

EricM

Awesome thread!<p>I want to know what happened to the guy in the blue mustang after he made it to the other freeway. I never knew cops could do that!<p> Those rounded Caprice Classic cruisers really ride! When I was cabbing, we used ex CHP cars almost exclusively. At one point we bought a whole fleet of those last style Chevys with the multi port fuel injection. I took one out and drove it around the industrial area in Santa Barbara at around 3 am, F$%K that thing was like a Maserati. Turn on a dime and accelerate like the f&*king space shuttle.

I'm not sure about the lens. The knurling looks Nikon but the high polish looks more Canon/Serenar. As for the bud, I know what it looks like but I've been a good boy for the past 5 or 6 years and haven't been near the stuff! As a result of being so good I ended up in the hospital a couple of times, had a ton of tests, spent about 2 years being grossly overmedicated by "legal" prescriptions, and the doctors were still baffled as to the reason for my having had some seizures. Finally a neurologist who was born and educated in Cuba got my case. I mentioned to her that my then girlfriend, a Jamaican woman, told me that in Jamaica a tea brewed from pot is used as an anti-seizure medicine. Turns out that this is common in many third world countries according to the neurologist. Thus my condition, which rarely starts after the late teens, had been masked for 40 years by a couple of tokes every evening. I stopped toking when I got a Coast Guard issued boat captains' license and could get called for random drug testing.

"Hullo, Hullo, Hullo, What's this ere then?" Leans back, exhales, turns cap backward. That is a nice Leica Pete, pretty lens too! Is this the new Custom, order what ever additions you want model, that Leica is offering the well heeled buyer? With four of those extras thrown in by the local Leica importer, I could become a Leica convert if that is the case!

Thankfully I've never had a seizure except while asleep, and after much experimentation on my own, with my family doctor's blessing, I've discovered that I can remain seizure free and clear headed with 75mg a day of a drug that I had been taking the recommended dose of 900mg a day. The drug company was making good money and I was walking around in a complete stoned out fog. The neurologist said I shouldn't risk driving unless I took the meds. The family doc couldn't believe that I could drive at all in that mental state. Truth is, in most cases they're all just guessing. The wonders of modern medicine! At least I could still focus a Leica M!

It's perfectly legal and socially acceptable to alter your mental state, and your children's, too (heck, the school nurse might recommend it!) as long as the meds you use are advertised on TV. But god help you if you get caught smoking ditch weed you grew yourself.