24 HOUR Shoot-o-rama

EricM

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To Grant: Your HINT is well taken. I will continue to only shoot film, but this weekend and your quick posting has convinced me that I need to get the equipment to post. It looks like there is a lot of potential in this weekends shoot. You know what I mean.

My original plan for the 24 Hour NYC is to use ONLY the Pinhole camera and Holga. Unfortunately before I left home, my Holga 120S was jammed (the film spool was too tight), so I brought a real camera (Nikon F) as a backup.

At the end, I shot 3 rolls of Tri-X 120, two rolls of Provia 120, one roll of E100 SW 120 and 6 rolls of Tri-X 35mm. That is 12 rolls (268 frames). Since I shot 20 frames in the first roll of Tri-X 35mm on July 4th, my total score of this event is about 240 frames, which is 10 frames per hour. Compare to grant's 4G microdrive and other guys' countless rolls, mine is only a fraction ;-)

I was very nervous about the pinhole because I couldn't fix the light leaks totally. I dropped the film at the lab and asked them to make a scan for web and prayed fo the best. Today I got my first batch of scan, three rolls of Tri-X. It is a miracle that there was no light leak at all. They all come out as what I expected. Mission accomplished!

I am going to put some shots in another thread in Street Forum when I get the scan of chromes.<div>008pyb-18762284.jpg.b80419501c4a53a94dc6f8dc78d7774a.jpg</div>