24 HOUR Shoot-o-rama

EricM

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was great fun.........although the last couple hours got to this 50+ yo...next time I stay in a hotel where the event is and wake up 15 minutes before it starts.....heh....I didnt make the final round up but i was still in nyc till 12:14 pm waiting for my train......so I guess im an abscentee finisher ;o).......guess that dont count though...that's just for Florida votes........heh

I dont shoot digital, so it will be awhile before you see pics from me

what did we get.........well, as I indicated was permissable in the other posts, everybody stayed together sometimes, and sometimes didn't......everybody wandered off on their own, or with one other person at least once during the 24 hours....so there will be a fair amount of only one person getting certain things, which is cool....

..although there is one event all cams..............nah, we'll keep that a surprise......heh

i second the motion on the "no bad pics of each other".......only the most flattering ones....after all, think "public relations"...as a matter of fact, use as much photoshop on the ones of me as possible.....heh

glad we all took pics.........i dont remember half of this stuff.....jeez............only kidding....

Yeah, we all made it fine. After getting back home, I slept for 13 hours straight. Actually, it's more like me in a coma for 13 hours ;-) Being new to street shooting, I learned a lot from you guys and had a lot fun. It's quite an experience for me (sure beats staying at home shooting cows) I hope we can make it an annual event. I urge others that couldn't make it this time to show up next year. We even had legal pretection just in case you run into trouble.. hehe..

My rolls are in the lab. Will post when they are developed.