D70 purchase questions?

Well I finally ordered my Nikon D70 (the lens kit with the short zoom) and I also bought

the Nikon macro 60mm ($75 rebate with a Nikon camera body purchase). I bought it at a

Ritz Camera store near me and it will be shipped to me. Did anyone else buy it this way?

How long was your wiat? I did it because I like to support my community and I am also

getting 6 months insterest free to pay it off!

Also, from B&H I order the ML-L3 wireless remote for the D70 (ordered it online) and now

when I try to track it online at UPS's tracking page here is all it says:

----

UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received

does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more

details.

----

Is B&H charging me and not shipping it yet? I am worried that they lied about having it in

stock?

Thanks,

Mark Sablow

lol nah don't worry bout it, ups ussally updates there information ecery 24 hrs at night, and with it being friday, if u ordered it today it prob won't get to ship till mon anyways. but they've deffently have it in stock and packed and ready to go for u if it says shipping information recieved, just means ups might not of picked it up yet

<<Is B&H charging me and not shipping it yet? I am worried that they lied about having it in stock?>>

I'll guess that B&H might charge you when the product is packed and labeled and ready for UPS transit. They will not lie to you about having something in stock. They are capable of error in such matters, occasionally, but they are not interested in lying about it!

Yes, there ARE companies that lie about product status and try to give customers the shaft.

I have a lot of experience with B&H as a customer over the years, and I don't worry at all about being mistreated.

Be well,