zoom certain sections of a photo

Discussion in 'Website Creation' started by fastshutter, Aug 3, 2009.

  1. Whats up guys. I got a question regarding getting certain sections of a photo to pop out in to a zoom like window. Kind of like ahotspot on the photo so when you click it, an enlargement of just that section pops up. Ive attached an example that may help to show what I'm looking for. No ball busting on the text. I just put that in as a place holder.
  2. Carve the master image up into a no-gap tiled table. Make some of the tiles links, but use simple mouse-over javascript to pop up the layer you want.
  3. Enter "photoshop slice web" into your favorite search engine.

Share This Page