Zone VI missing part

david_carter

The lens board might also be called the "lens stage" or the "lens standard". The pillars might also be called "shafts".

If you're sure it's a Zone VI, I would contact them. If I recall correctly, the Zone VI enlargers were made by someone else and re-labeled.

Also, Calumet has taken over the Zone VI line, so they might be able to help. They sell spare parts for their equipment.

If you can surf around and look at pictures of other makers' enlargers, this might help nail down what yours is similar to, or the same as.

Sorry I don't have the part or even know what it's called, but perhaps this is helpful anyway (I hope so).

David,

If it is a Zone VI it should say so somewhere on it. Also, if it is a Zone VI it is a 5x7

enlarger. Calumet is the only distributor for Zone VI products new. They also service the

enlargers and maintain a good spare parts supply for curret and older models. Difficult to

tell if it is a Zone VI or exactly what part you need from the picture .... a wider shot would

be helpful ... but call Calumet.

David:

I have a Zone VI enlarger bought new from Zone VI Studios, years ago. Excellent enlarger for the split printing. As I can see, you're missing all the light stage with the green and blue light tubes, as well as the negative film stage. Did it come with the rheostat? The heavy weight? Call Calumet!