Zig View S2B

rashed

<p>I have posted one thread about the ZIGVIEW S2B earlier, I have just made an order for it from B&H this morning along with a spare battery.<br>

I understand that the Live View on my D3X is build through the camera system circuits and it is showing me the alterations I made on my image, for exakple things like the EV when changed plus or minse by me , I can see the effect on the Live View Monitor of the camera.<br>

The question is, the S2B get attached through the camera view finder which I did need for my D2X in order to maintain using this camera which I like a lot, I have a feeling that the S2B which only show me the image via its monitor , the image I see through the view finder of the camera but it will not show me when I do any alterations to the camera settings.<br>

Am I right, or wrong and the S2B will show the alterations of settings, please ?</p>

<p>My friend, Hans, I have just made the order for the Zigview S2B today from B&H, it need few days to arrive here in Qatar via Fedex, I never used it, that why I asked, possibly some one else have a better idea than I.<br>

I do approcaite your input my friend and I wish you and yours a very Happy and Peaceful New Year.</p>