Zenza Bronica ETRSi 135w Film Back winding issues

conmai

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my 135w back, each time I run a test film through the manual winding process on the camera crank stops advancing the film after frame 16, the film rewind works fine at this point and I can safely rewind the film. I've only tried the one film and one body. I believe I'm loading the film correctly and everything works fine until frame 16, not sure of anayone has seen simialr issues with this bavck or the 135n one or may understand where I could start to troubleshoot?

Kind regards

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply and this now makes perfect sense, I have also double checked a test film again, this time I checked the film and 16 frames is the end film of the cannister and cannot physically pull any more film out of it

Many thanks for putting me right on this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am interested in buying the 135w film back but do not have clear how to compose the image as in the viewfinder I will still be seen the full square image. I could use my imagination and compose it by what I think would be but prefer a more precise way to do it. I have not been able to find the

Bronica microprism/split-image for film back ETRS 135 that could solve the problem. Any hints/ideas ?

Thanks