Zenit 122 repair

<p>Hi <br /><br />I currently own one of Zenith's very old models Zenith 122 (Russia made). It was bought by my father from a photographer 15 years back. After his demise, I want to get it working or get directions on what I can do with it. <br /><br />I do not know where I can get it repaired. I am pretty sure it's 44M-7 lens is perfectly fine. The viewfinder displays a grungy area and I can never look clearly through it. <br /><br />I wrote to Zenit already and they say they cannot help me directly or indirectly even to get it repaired. <br /><br />I really need someone to take a look at this camera and repair it. Any pointers on who can handle in India - preferrably in Mumbai (Bombay) ?<br>

Any thoughts ?</p>

<p>Jyotsna Hi! Please try Mr. Ghulam Yazdhani at <strong>Kamera Werke</strong>, 38-Lenin Sarani, Calcutta -700013. You may talk to him over the phone: 9836215823 is this personal number. His office phone is 033-22496348. He and his staff are good with east European cameras. I have had good results from his service. I hope this helps. sp.</p>