Zenfolio

<p>I've been using Zenfolio for a few months now. I have had no problems with orders or people viewing the photos. It was a breeze to get started and when I had questions - they had online personnel to help. So I got the answers I needed within seconds. It has been a great experience so far. I am a bit concerned about the products though. I have selected all the products I wish to sell but haven't been able to provide (sell) a proof book as an option for my customers to order online. I know I use the proof books made by Mpix so I'm not sure why it's not an option to sell that product on Zenfolio. I'm able to offer almost anything else though, such as holiday greeting cards (very handy) and boutique packaging. Hope it works out for you. </p>

<p>LJ</p>

<p>Not sure what you are asking. But I primarly use my zenfolio account for clients to order prints.</p>

<p>Each client is assigned a unique password protected folder where all their images are published. It both serves as their online proof and print ordering system.</p>

<p>I like Zenfolio because I can set different prices for each product dependning on the gig. And I can also offer discount coupons.</p>

<p>I also like that I am allowed to offer my own products for sale.</p>

<p>If you are asking about showcasing your photos then Zenfolio is not the place for you. You could try building a book under Blurb.com and have it for public sale.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I use ZF but primarily for client uploads like Marius. I also offer other prints for sale but I have yet to sell anything. I have had woderful reviews of the site and my clients love it. So far I am please but I have only been on it for 2 months. I agree with Lindsey as well. I know the quality of MPix and I have been using them for over a year now (prior to ZF).</p>

<p>Everything works well on the site, I get hits but not alot just searching for prints to buy. Allot depends one what you want Zen to do for you. If you are looking to sell prints, its not going to drive traffic to you as it is set up now but they are working on fixing that.</p>

<p>Overall, I love Zen.</p>

<B>URL SIGNATURES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON PHOTO.NET</b>