Zenfolio and digital downloads

will_daniel1

<p>I know several folks here use Zenfolio, and the comments in other threads here convinced me to sign up for a premium account. Are any of you selling digital downloads in addition to prints? I'd like to see some examples of license agreements and pricing, if you can share with me. I launched my Zenfolio pages on <a href="http://www.willdaniel.com">www.willdaniel.com </a>today. Still working it, though. I want to expand the price list and include digital downloads as well. Suggestions welcome.</p>

• 4 weeks later...

<p>I can't say I sell digital copies. I charge for the photo-shoot or event photography up front. Then the client goes to my Zenfolio site to download their pictures. If they want prints then they can order them from the site. Or just download them and print them at home or use for their Facebook sites.<br>

Again, I am not charging for individual pictures / prints. I charge upfront an hourly rate for events and a flat rate for photo shoots and weddings. Zenfolio is just how I deliver my products once they are paid for.</p>