Zeiss Mounted Filter

Discussion in 'Medium Format' started by dave_frost, May 15, 2005.

  1. I just inherited a Hasselblad 500c, the lens is a Carl Zeiss 1:2.8,
    80mm, and the lens cap says "front lens cap mount 50". I want to slap
    a uv filter on there and someone at a camera store told me i would
    probably need a 48 mounted internal filter, and i should search ebay
    for one. I haven't had any luck, and i am not entirely sure what i am
    looking for. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Dave
  2. DAve,

    You need a Bay 50 filter (also called Bay 57) I just use a step down ring Bay 50 to 52mm and use 52mm filters. Ebay is full of them.

Share This Page