Zeiss Ikon Nettar film window

j_kluska

Silly question, but I'm hoping somene here can answer it:

When using 120 film in my 6x9 Nettar, do the numbers that show up in the frame indicator window accuately display the

frame number for 6x9?

I know that 6x9 is kind of unusual for MF (most being 6x6 or 4.5x6) and that I will only get 8 frames per roll. So, I'm

wondering if I have to skip every other frame number on the roll, or did the film manufacturer account for this frame

size,too. My gut instinct is to trust Fuji, but the nagging question still persists.

Any help and/or pointers for a folder newbe is appreciated.

Itchin' to use my folder...

Joe

There is no need to skip frame numbers. 120 film has three sets of frame numbers. 1 thru 8 are printed on the top portion of the paper backing for your 6x9.

1 thru 12 printed in the center portion of the backing paper for 6x6. 1 thru 16 are printed along the opposite side of the paper backing from the 6x9 numbers.

Best Regards - Andrew in Austin, TX

Patrick, you could be right. Looked at your webpage and liked your Mamiyaroid. I've had 3 Mamiya TLR's over the years. Saw that you do oils. I liked them. I've done wtaercolors in the past.But, i have so many interests, you can tell by looking at my photo.net profile! That, I don't have the money or space to do them all!

Jack