Zeiss Ikon Contaflex 126 Lens Issue

User_2000406

<p>I recently purchased the 45mm f/2.8 and 135mm f/4 lenses with the intention of using them on a Sony A6000 via an available adapter. When the adapter came in, it fit the 135mm lens just fine but would not mount the 45mm lens. Closer inspection shows that the working lens has an aperture control tab that moves freely in a slot, while the same tab on the other lens is stuck in place and appears to be blocking mounting of the lens.</p>

<p>Before I seek a refund, has anyone else had this problem and gotten it corrected? Is taking off the rear plate on the lens advisable (which ought to expose the relevant mechanism), or would this risk disturbing the alignment of the elements? Any advice would be appreciated!</p><div>00dWtB-558773684.jpg.da4d97f21e2cf7f839d2899fc173e00e.jpg</div>

<blockquote>

<p>"the same tab on the other lens is stuck in place " <strong><em>Bill D.</em></strong></p>

</blockquote>

<p>The 45 should function like the 135mm lens. I'd say that you have an issue with the 45 lens and not the adapter.<br /> <br /> The real question here is, did <strong>the imaging</strong> from the 135 lens impress you? <br /> If so, then proceed with solving the 45mm issue.</p>