Zeiss-Ikon 6x9 Folding Camera

rothelle

One more thing - if you have the 'box' type 6x9 (completely encloses into a box which has no

round edges), and possibly with the marking of "61105a" on the white distance scale, then it

takes one-sided steel 6x9 holders, and each holder is of two parts, a platform on the inside

to hold the film which is then pushed in place and secured under a little sprung flap.

Nothing else, to my knowledge, will fit or work. Rather hard to find stuff.

Yup, it's true 6x9cm, too. Great little camera with front rise

My model is a Zeiss-Ikon model # 250/3 and the # inside the lens area F 76745 could be S# of the camera. it also has a back the open with ground glass like my 9x12 camera that I still use and cut my favorite film for it. But not I want to start using this camera. Everything is in ment shape.<div>00Jzcc-35028784.jpg.5e2184b205154e21aad7e456dbb0c3d9.jpg</div>

Below is a scan of the three parts of the 6.5x9 film holder. The center part holds the film and

slips into the main holder, fitting under the bottom lip and a sprung flat at the top. The other

is, of course, the dark slide.<div>00JzmB-35033684.thumb.jpg.eddb42d4991562fb1a50265d1bf6bded.jpg</div>

I have a set of three of these holders (for a smaller size, roughly 6 x 4.5; the little ground glass is really cute) for one of my cameras. These are described as plate holders in the maker's information, but are exactly as the picture above shows, except for the film sheath (i.e there isn't one); so does the sheath just give the film extra thickness and stiffness) to allow it to be fitted into a plate holder?

I had half an idea of trying to fit cut film into my holders; I planned simply to cut a sheet of aluminium to size (and paint it black) to fill out the thickness, and maybe use transparent 'photo corners' or something to hold the film on the sheet.