Zeikos ZE-HC36 Medium Hard Case

I got tired of having my lenses all over the place to the point where I had to go looking for them sometimes. So I

decided to invest in a case where I keep them all together. I saw this case on Amazon and figured why not I doesn't

really break the bank. When it finally came in the mail(after 2 weeks), I was surprised by the quality.

http://www.amazon.com/Zeikos-ZE-HC36-Medium-Hard-Case/dp/B001HJTK5Y/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I can just about fit all my lenses in this thing, but I rather keep my long lenses separate since they have their own

cases. The foam is made of little squares that you can cut out, so everything fits perfectly and doesn't move around

much. Then you top it off with some more thick foam to keep it from moving for greater stability.

<p>Good. Now when are you gonna order those extra two gigs of memory, Harry? I am pulling your leg . Really though It wise to max the iMAC mem tray for about the same price as case. Looks like a solid value if the closed cel foam does not deteriorate, as it does in this climate,sad to say ...aloha,gerry</p>