Youtube vid for tethered shooting in Lightroom 3

<p>thanks. was possible with Lr 1 & 2 to do this but with some gymnastic..glad they finally put it as a normal *easy* function. The only thing i think is you cant see a live preview?... will try that this weekend and all the other new goodies.</p>

<p>Now can Adobe release a Lightroom viewer for Ipad? ; )</p>

<p>gymnastics with other software was a pain.</p>

<p>I like the exporting of slide show as a mp4 movie. I haven't played much with it yet or how/if it works with Premier.</p>

<p>i just installed the trail of LR3 on my internet box and had a horrible reminder about how me and LR got off to a bad start years ago. Lightroom, for some silly reason, still has the inability to import it's own Adobe .psd files if "maximum compatibility" settings are not set when you are saving your Photoshop .psd files. Now years later, we're on v3 of LR, I install the trail on my 'net computer and I get that same gut-wrenching warning from LR saying "<strong>The files could not be read. Please re-open the files in Photoshop and save it with 'Maximum Compatibility' preference enabled</strong>".<br /> <br />Do you have a suggestion on NOT to go through years of folders and get 12,000 psd files separated from tif's and jpg's and then run through the image processor so LR is happy and LR can't import its own Adobe files? Am I missing something because this is downright baffling.</p>