Your view

photogorilla

<p>When you create an image of a business exterior that you want to offer to the business, do you view that as an opportunity to make money by offering the image for sale to them, or do you see it as an opportunity to build a relationship with them in the hopes that it will bring future business, so you give it to them for free or steeply discounted? Maybe something in-between? Assuming it depends on the type of business, let's make it in the food service industry, i.e. - restaurant, bar & grill, etc. And let's also make it local / regional businesses and not national chains.</p>

<p>Depends. Here is why I say that. Are you just traveling around taking photographs of local restaurants and offering them to the business owner? Or Are they asking you to do that? If they are asking you to do that, I would charge away, if you are trying to generate business then you are using the photograph as a tool to get more business and I would give them a nice 4x6 and your information and ask them to think about it. </p>

<p>Duane,<br>

Trying to think outside the box and come up with new ways of marketing to potential clients. Maybe this particular idea isn't unique, but it is new for me.<br>

I like the idea of giving them a 4x6 and contact details as an introduction and then see where that leads. Thanks for the advice.</p>