Your Favorite Pocket (or small) Film Camera?

josephbraun

<p>35mm<br>

Another for Canon Sure Shot. It says CAFS on the front of it. Auto everything.<br>

Canon A35F, Manual focus rangefinder, it does auto exposure.<br>

Canonet 28, Manual focus rangefinder, can set aperture and shutter goes to 1/60 if battery dies.<br>

I have these three and they work good for snapshots and street.</p>

<p>120 film<br>

For a slightly bigger pocket and a bit of fun, Agfa Ansco Ready Set Royal. Folder that shoots 120 in 6x9, no focus, no shutter speeds, no aperture, point and shoot. You can Push or Pull process to control exposure, if all shots in same light.</p>

<p>The old Olympus Trip 35 is good if you don't want too much complication. Metal body and a fine f2.8 lens It has no batteries either. Otherwise the more modern Canon Sureshot series were excellent. For classic style I agree with Yani's suggestion for the Kodak Retina. The II is probably the best user camera.</p>

<p>I enjoyed my Leica Mini 3 Japanese made camera when I still used film. I wrote a review here on PN can' t turn it up now.. I still have the Mini 3 Can't go wrong with that, price was affordable. I liked it better than the Stylus Epic which I tried, focused more reliably and was fast good lens, and it was about the same size. Might still find one used and in good condition.</p>