Yervant and Joe Buissink Seminar

Hi Shawn,

I went in Scotland last year and I loved the "banter" between the two of them....

They were great to listen to, yes take a pad and pen but I doubt if you'll be writting too much.

Yervant is very honest about how he creates his images, showing the original and then his Actions.

You just know when he takes his image he knows exactly what It will look like, and exactly what section of Page Gallery it will end up on inside his album software.

But then again, he is a Master Photographer....

They made me laugh actually, as Yervant always shoots on Manual, and Joe always shoots on Program.....that I found amazing...

Both kept challenging that "M" stood for "Master"....& "P" for "Proffessional"...

The obvious thing was that no matter what either program they used, they still delivered.

On a last note, no I would not take my camera, there was no poses etc to observe. Just good old fashioned chatting!

Enjoy!

Paula

Shawn.

I saw the seminar in Sydney and enjoyed it. I will even admit that a couple of their photo slideshows almost brought a tear to the eye (of course aussie men don't cry...)

Joe showed some of the celeb weddings he has shot including Christina Applegate etc. Yervants stuff is beautiful - although he seems to only shoot brides that are drop dead gorgeous to begin with. He obviously has a lot of fun with them during the shoot.

They both did some on screen Photoshop to show how they get some of the effects so definately take a notebook and pen.