XP2 in Minox ,conventional BW processing

Minoxit

hi donald

yes,i am sure that is from a minox :-))...the pic is from a 6000dpi scan of the negative frame(using a FilmScan 7200).It is also a crop of the original pic,if i knew someone is interested in this,i wouldve kept the darn pic,i usually discard them for i do not print any.

Developer was Rodinal 1+50 for 7 mins,at 20*C,in Minox tank.Unfortunately,the roll was the only one left of this film...where i am now,i cannot buy this type of film.

This second pic is from a different IIIs,loaded with the same XP2 film type,taken in Transylvania in 2003.Dev'd in Rodinal,at 1+25(see the grain),and scanned.

Thank you for your interest!

Wkr,

JT<div>00HRgL-31415284.jpg.820973e89cad9b0b5404ce1c619a4a61.jpg</div>

• 5 months later...

I have to say that first pic does seem a very narrow DOF for a Minox, although i'm relatively new to the submini scene, i'm surprised however to see that this is a pic processed in B&W chemistry, I thought XP2 was specifically designed for C41 and couldn't be developed in B&W chem?

Does this mean that a C41 colour neg film can be developed in B&W chemistry and if so what would the results be? i'm going to have to try that now, i've got some ROTM Kodak VR200 which I could sacrifice a roll of

Will update as soon as i've tried.

Mike